AppMania Company has annouced that Iron Wars, its new 3D game for Mac OS X is available in the Mac App Store. Iron Wars is an exciting battle between iron balls in real time. Devs opine that it measures up to other action games in dynamics, speed, excitement in a breathtaking atmosphere. The battle of the balls takes place in unexpected areas including space platforms, abandoned mines, forests, and cemeteries with vaults.
* 32-level campaign
* Network game via Wi-Fi with up to 6 players per map (Internet mode in the nearest updates)
* Possibility to play with other iPad/iPhone and Mac OS X owners
* Customized game with bots
* 9 different maps in 5 settings
* Dynamic sounds
* Three different game modes (Death Match, Team Death Match, Domination)
* Vast variety of weapons and special bonuses on the maps
* Score table developed on the direct sharing basis to show just your own and your friends' results
Iron Wars is $2.99 on iTunes.
In Iron Wars for iOS devices, players take part in an epic 3D shooter as sentient balls. That's right, shooting balls in a battle royale. The games take place in diverse areas including space platforms, abandoned mines, forests, and cemeteries. Players can also face off with up to four participating via WiFi connections.
The Iron Wars is a thrilling 3D shooting game which will undoubtedly impress even the most hard-to-please gamer. It is an exciting battle between fabulous iron balls in real time or in top-down view. It can equal the best action games in dynamics, speed, excitement in a breathtaking atmosphere. The showy graphics, dynamic sound and captivating gameplay will carry you away to the fabulous world of the Iron Wars which is full of challenges and surprises. The action absolutely will surpass your expectations without a doubt.
Iron Wars is 99¢ on iTunes.